PharmCAS Community

View Only

Participate In The 2024 HOSA Pharmacy Island!

• 1.  Participate In The 2024 HOSA Pharmacy Island!

Posted 02-26-2024 01:33 PM

Dear Colleagues,

The 2024 HOSA International Leadership Conference is scheduled for June 26-29, 2024 in Houston, TX. The registration deadline for this year's conference is May 1st. Please submit a 2024 HOSA Expo Registration Form to register. Questions about exhibiting can be directed toward Karen Koeninger at karen.koeninger@hosa.org or 800-321-4672.

Pharmacy is Right for Me will have a booth and is arranging a "Pharmacy Island" with the HOSA organizers. The "Pharmacy Island" will place registered pharmacy institutions in a central location and will allow us to collaborate on a group activity that encourages students to visit all the pharmacy school and program booths. Last year Pharm4Me hosted Pharmacy Bingo, which was very successful and we plan to do something similar this year. More info on that coming soon.

Please contact pharm4me@aacp.org if you have any questions about the "Pharmacy Island." AACP staff will be in touch with registrants about the group activity after registration closes.

We look forward to seeing you in Houston!

Thank you,

------------------------------
    Danielle Stubbs
    Associate Director of Student Recruitment and Diversity
    American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
    Arlington VA
    703-479-3840
    ------------------------------