Click here to see a full list of AACP Connect Communities.
Types of Communities
- Section or Special Interest Group: Communities specifically for that Section of SIG. Members can join up to two Sections and unlimited SIGs.
- Special Communities: Communities created by AACP members that are not Sections or SIGs. Please refer to the Community Guidelines for a definition of special Communities.
- View Only: Communities you are not currently a part of. You can view their description and leadership but not the discussions and library contents unless you join the Community.
Joining a Community
- To join a Section or SIG Community login to the member database using your AACP username and password.
- Hover you mouse over My Account and click on My SIGs or Sections.
- Scroll down the page to the Select SIG section.
- Click the magnifying glass to browse all the SIGs available to AACP members.
- Click the SIG you would like to join, click Select, then click Save back on the Select SIG section.
- This same process should be followed for Sections.
- Allow the systems 30-60 minutes to refresh and capture the changes you have made.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org