The 2022-2023 PharmCAS School Manual is now available. The purpose of this manual is to assist AACP member institutions in understanding PharmCAS policies and procedures. The manual includes instructions specifically for participating Pharm.D. programs, as well as selected excerpts from the PharmCAS application instructions.
For ease, the manual has a Table of Contents on page 2. Another helpful tip is to use the "Ctrl + F" option to locate a desired topic within the document.
A few items worth mentioning to review because they are new, revised, or frequently asked about topics:
- Pages 14-15: Applicant Code of Conduct Violations
- Pages 17-20: PharmCAS Institutional Participation Policy*
*Participating schools must require all applicants to the first year of the professional Pharm.D. degree program to apply through PharmCAS and only offer interviews and make admission decisions on applicants with Verified application status in PharmCAS.
- Pages 28-31: Options for Multi-Campus Programs
- Pages 32-35: Liaison's Explore Health Careers Program
- Page 42: Application Deadline Dates*
*All deadlines will expire at 11:59 pm Hawaii Time (HT).
- Page 42-43: Extending Final Application Deadlines
- Pages 44: Priority (Preferred) Deadlines
- Pages 58-59: Important Dates
- Page 62: Coupon Codes
- Pages 74-77: Academic Update
- Page 80: Applicant Status Categories & Full View in WebAdMIT
- Pages 82-83: Sharing of Admission Decisions
- Pages 83-84: Deferred Decision Code Policy
- Pages 84-85: Liaison-Assisted Deferral Process*
*To pull deferred applicant data forward from the current cycle into the 2022-2023 cycle in WebAdMIT, you must enter a Deferred decision code by no later than September 30.
- Pages 88: Criminal History Items in PharmCAS
- Pages 98-104: Frequently Asked Questions*
*New FAQ sections have been added to the Manual on the following: PharmCAS Participation Policy, Liaison's Explore Health Careers Program, and Coupon Codes.
The 2022-2023 Application Instructions (PDF) will be available to applicants when the new PharmCAS website launches in July.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Katie Owings Bruce
Director of Application Services and Student Programs
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy