Below are a few reminders and updates regarding the current 2021-2022 cycle:
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2021-2022
- July 1: Final PharmCAS monthly volume report for 2021-2022 released
- July 5: Document submission deadline for 2021-2022 (with the exception of PCAT scores)
- July 5: Application and Spring Academic Update close for 2021-2022
- September 1: Final date PharmCAS matches PCAT scores to applicants in 2021-2022
- September 30: Final admission decisions due from schools for 2021-2022
- October 1: Liaison-Assisted Deferral Process occurs (schools must enter all Deferred decision codes in WebAdMIT by no later than 9/30)
- By November: PharmCAS year-end reports released for 2021-2022
To view important dates for the upcoming 2022-2023 cycle, click here.
All PharmCAS institutions were expected to report at least one admission decision to PharmCAS by June 15 for every verified PharmCAS application received via WebAdMIT. Participating institutions are encouraged to continue to update their admission decisions on a dynamic basis and not wait to set them all on the deadline date, so that the "Competing Offers Made" and "Competing Offers Accepted" reports in WebAdMIT reflect current and accurate data. WebAdMIT Support can assist with bulk code changes, as needed.
See the PharmCAS School Manual (starting on page 78) to learn more.
Note: The Matriculated decision code should only be used once the accepted applicant has started classes. Do not use the code if an applicant has only accepted an offer of admission, participated in a new student orientation, or registered for classes.
While strongly encouraged, not all colleges and schools may have entered decision codes in WebAdMIT by June 15 or on a frequent and consistent basis for a variety of reasons. Therefore, the "Competing Offers Made" and "Competing Offers Accepted" reports may not always reflect up-to-date information for reasons beyond an applicant's control. Final decision codes are due by September 30.
Thank you for your help and cooperation! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Katie Owings Bruce
Director of Application Services and Student Programs
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy